【短句系列】
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
小别胜新婚。
Admire your candor.
你还真胆大。
Any urgent thing?
有急事吗?
Are you mockingme?
你嘲笑我?
Are you spying on me?
你监视我?
Bottle it!
闭嘴!
Break rules.
反规则。
Can you dig it?
你搞明白了吗?
Can you get the door?
你能去开门吗?
Cut him some slack.
放他一马。
Does it serve your purpose?
对你有用吗?
Don’t flatterme.
过奖了。
Don’t get high hat.
别摆架子。
Don’t get loaded.
别喝醉了。
Don’t let me down.
别让我失望。
Don’t make up a story.
不要捏造事实。
Don’t over do it.
别太过分了。
Don’t play possum!
别装蒜!
Don’t push me.
别逼我。
Don’t take ill of me.
别生我气。
Don’t you rush me.
别催我!
Drop it!
停止!
Easy does it.
慢慢来。
Enough is enough!
闹够了!
Follow my nose.
凭直觉做某事。
Go on, I dare you!
有种你就去!
Go through this stack.
看看这一叠。
God works.
上帝的安排。
He can’t come to the phone now.
他现在不能接电话。
He has a quick eye.
他的眼睛很锐利。
He is the pain on neck.
他真让人讨厌。
Help me out.
帮帮我。
How big of you!
你真棒!
How did it go?
怎么样?
I am all ears.
我洗耳恭听。
I can’t feel my hands.
我手麻了。
I don’t have the energy for this.
我没有能力应付这个。
I feel wild today.
我今天好亢奋!
I have part of the fault.
我也有责任。
I love what you have done with this place.
我喜欢这里的布置。
I might hear a pindrop.
非常寂静(我都能听见针掉下来的声音了)。
I saw a lot of stuff.
我大开眼界了。
I sensed it was you.
我感觉到是你了。
I thought it was the other way around.
我以为是反过来的。
I was just leering.
我只是用余光看看。
I wonder if you can give me a lift?
能让我搭一程吗?
I’m going to go.
我这就去。
I’m kind of beat.
我有点累了。
Is that so?
是这样吗?
It doesn’t count.
那不算。
It’s insensitiveof me.
我这么做很伤人。
It’s up in the air.
尚未确定。
It’s up to you.
由你决定。
Let’s bag it.
先把它搁一边。
Lose head.
丧失理智。
Make it up!
不记前嫌!
My ears are ringing so bad.
我耳鸣得厉害。
My hands are full right now.
我现在很忙(我现在腾不开手)。
She makes a messof things.
她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Talk truly.
有话直说。
Tell me when!
随时奉陪!
That rings a bell.
听起来耳熟。
The line is engaged.
占线。
There is nobody by that name working here.
这里没有这个人。
There’s no need to place blame.
没有指责的必要。
They are all well received.
收到的反响都很好。
This is so meant to be!
这就是天意!
Thousand times no!
绝对办不到!
Watch you mouth.
注意言辞。
We are rolling.
摄像机正在拍摄。
What if I go for you?
我替你去怎么样?
What is the fuss?
吵什么?
What’s up with the greedy?
怎么这么贪啊?
Who wants?
谁稀罕?
Will anyone miss me if I weren’t here?
我在不在这里有什么区别吗?
You are a freak!
你这个变态!
You bet!
一定,当然!
You don’t have to be brag.
拽什么啊?
You got me.
你还真问住我了。
You want a bet?
你想打赌吗?
<编辑推荐>
悠扬的琴声The beautiful sound of violin
美文:Are You Ignoring That Little Thought