实用英语推荐:老外最想聊的英语口语话题:汉语热
来源: 环球网校 2018-12-14 10:29:45 频道: 实用英语

Learning Chinese “汉语热”

dialogue 1

Katbottno: Hi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your tnp to China?

你好,查克,很高兴看到你回来上班。你的中国之行怎么样啊?

Chuck: It was so great that I wish I could stay longer.

简直太棒了!我希望我能在那儿再待一段时间.

K: What impressed you the most?

中嗣令你印象最深的是什么?

C: Everything was wonderful. The peoplc, the food the sceneries-- I loved it all. But I was

所有东西都很棒,我喜欢那儿的人、食物、景致……我觉得最神奇的是他们的语言。

K: Really? How come?

真的吗?怎么会呢?

C: Yes, it sounds very beautifu1. Don't you think so?

对,汉语特别好听,你不觉得吗7

K: But I bclieve it's rather difficult. Did you bappcn to pick up phrascs?

但我知道汉语很难,你有没有学上几句呢?

C:WelI. how about "Nihao and Xicxic '?

嗯,我会说搿你好”和-谢谢”.

K: Let me gueSS. You mean "nice to meet yuu ?

我猜你的意思是_很高兴见到你”。

C: Oh. not exactly. "Nihao" mcans "hcllo- in English whilc "Xicxie, means "thank you .

不完全正确,‘你好’就是英语里的‘bcllo”而“谢谢’就是‘thank yuu’.

X: Wow. Can you say something clSc? How about a longer sentence?

哇,你还会说什么?能说个长点的句子吗?

C: Well. to be honest that's all I'm abtc to rcmcmbcr now. The Chiness pronunciation is very diffcrcnt than English !

C:哦,老实说,我只记得这些了.汉语的发青和英语完全不—样.

K: It certainly is.

确实是.

C: Oh, Kathcriac, I've bought you a gift from China.

凯瑟琳,我从中国给你带礼

dialogue 2

K: Are you ok, Chuck? You look pale.

查克,你没事吧?你脸色看起来不太好.

C: I'm fine, Katherine. I just stayed up latc last nigbt working on my Chincse.

我没事,凯瑟琳,就是昨天晚上熬夜学汉语,很晚才睡.

K: Oh, poor you. You know what? I found a new way to lcam Chinese and it works very wel1.

真可令.你知道吗,我发现一个学汉语的新方法,还挺有效的呢.

C: You did? Do tell mc. I'vc spcnt all thcse months trying to learn somcthing about it, but I've madc littlc progress!

是吗?你可一定要告诉我。我这几个月~一直在学,可几乎什么都没学到.

K: Sure. I'm learning Chinese through songs.

当然可以啦,我的方法就是“唱歌学中文”

c: So yuu're leamins Chinese songs?

那你就是在学中文歌啦?

K: You can say tbat I can actually sing me of thcm now.

没错!我现在都会唱几首

C: That's a rcal achicvemcnt. Hcw did you do that?

真了不起!你是怎么学会的

K: I start by listening to the stong a few times and after sereral times I am able to follow the sirrger.

一开始,我先听听,几遍下来,我就能鼹、卜节奏啦.

C: It makes sensc.

挺有道理的。

K: It does. I've Iearned some Chinese follc songs this way. They are clearly presented and casy to follow.

是啊。我这么学了几首中国民歌,这些歌都唱得很清楚,很好学.

C: Can Ijoin you, Katherine? I do want to have a try.

凯瑟琳,我照跟你~块儿吗?我也想试试这个方法.

K: Why not? I downloaded a bcauti sortg the other day. We can learn it togcth now.

当然.可以l我撕院日F耄盯L酋好听的歌,我们可以—块儿学.

C: Great. Do you think we need a Chiness dictionary?

太好了.我们要带本汉语字典吗?

K: Yes, just in case we run into me new cha:racters.

带吧,要是我们遇上生字,可以查一查。

c: Ok. I will bring it with me.

好的,我把我的字典带上.

最近更新
热点推荐
404閿欒椤甸潰-鐜悆缃戞牎

404

缃戠珯鍦板浘