新概念双语:面试中如何回答“你善于团队合作吗”
来源: 环球网校 2019-12-26 09:35:06 频道: 新概念

Alternative and related questions:

相关问题:

Are you a team player?

你善于团队合作吗?

In what ways are you a team player?

你如何说明自己善于团队合作?

Do you prefer working on your own or as part of a team?

你倾向于单独工作还是团队合作?

How would you define teamwork?

你如何看待团队工作?

Can you tell me about a team you worked in and the role you played within that team?

你可以谈谈你的团队合作经历以及你在团队中扮演的角色吗?

What do you think makes a perfect team?

你认为好的团队应该具备什么?

The meaning behind the question:

问题背后的意义:

Teamwork is essential in almost any work environment. Questioning your ability to work in a team is therefore one of an interviewer’s favourites. They’ll be looking for evidence of a number of core abilities:

团队合作在任何工作环境中都是至关重要的。因此考察你的团队合作能力是面试官们的最爱。他们会考察你是否具有以下几个关键能力:

• The ability to communicate effectively with others

• 和别人有效沟通的能力

• The ability to recognise and understand the viewpoints of others

• 识别和理解他人观点的能力

• The ability to appreciate the contribution you are expected to make

• 乐于接受交代任务的能力

Your answer:

你的回答:

This is a very important and very popular question which could be phrased in many different ways. As well as pre-preparing your answer to, “Are you a team player”, you should also draft answers to all the alternative questions I’ve listed above. There will be common ground between your answers but each will have a slightly different slant to it。

这是一个非常重要的问题,经常会被问到,提问的方式也有很多种。你不仅要事先想好“你善于团队合作吗”这个问题的答案,上面列出的其他相关问题也要事先准备。这些问题的答案具有共同点,但是每一个都要有不同的侧重点。

You could answer the question in the context of your current job but you’d be better off approaching it from the angle of the job for which you are applying. They’re asking you in what ways you are a team player but you need to be asking yourself in what ways will they want you to be a team player. Are they looking for a leader? Are they looking for someone who brings out the best in others? Are they looking for the person who generates the ideas or the person who is a dab hand at putting new ideas into practice?

你可以从现在的工作切入来回答这个问题,但是最好从你申请的工作这个角度入手。他们也许问的是你如何说明自己善于团队合作,但是你要问自己的是他们希望你成为怎样的团队合作者。他们找的是领导吗?或者他们找的是能在团队中带动别人的人?他们是要找出点子的人,还是要找能将想法付诸实现的能手?

Establish in your own mind what sort of a team player they want you to be and then deliver an answer which caters to that image。

在心中想好他们要找的是那种团队合作者,再据此做出相应回答。

Example:

例子:

I certainly very much enjoy working with others; I’m outgoing, I enjoy the team spirit and I’m understanding of the needs of others. I’m good at helping the team to see the bigger picture – to see the wood from the trees – helping them to focus on what really matters rather than getting bogged down in irrelevant detail. I’m also good at helping the team to spot flaws in our approach – and potential problems and pitfalls. I believe I have strong communication skills and, while I don’t yet have experience in a leadership role, I do have a talent for liaising between different team members and resolving any disputes which may arise. Conflict between different team members is rarely very productive and is normally best avoided。

我当然非常享受和别人合作的过程。我性格外向,欣赏团队精神,我也了解他人想要什么。我擅长帮助整个团队掌握大局——从树木中看到森林——帮助他们专注于最重要的事而不是纠结于不相关的小细节。我还很擅长帮助团队找到工作中的不足之处,发现潜在的问题,避免陷阱。我的沟通能力很强,虽然我没有在团队中担当过领导角色,但是我善于联络不同的团队成员,解决纠纷,因此团队成员发生的冲突很少会恶化并且能很好地解决。

最近更新
热点推荐