1、Where is the tourist information? 旅游咨询中心在哪里?
2、Is there an airport bus to the city? 是否有机场巴士可到市区?
3、Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)? 巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?
4、Could you recommend a hotel in the city center? 是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?
5、How can I get to Hilton Hotel? 我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
6、How much is it per night? 每晚费用为多少?
7、Does it include tax and service charge? 费用是否包含税与服务费?
8、Is breakfast included? 早餐是否已包含于费用内?
9、May I have a city map?是否可给我一份城市地图?
10、Is there a discount for staying several days? 若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
11、Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car) here? 我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?
12、I'd like to stay for two nights. 我想要停留两晚。
五、机位预约、确认
O:Hello. This is United Airlines. 联合航空,您好。
P:I'd like to reconfirm my flight. 我想要再确认班机。
O:What's your name and flight number?请说您的大名与班机号码?
P:My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles. 我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。
O:When is it?行程是那一天?
P:June 10th. 6月10日。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves. 我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
O:I can't find your name. 我找不到您的大名。
May I have your name again?请再告诉我一次您的大名?
I still can't find your name on the reservation list. 我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem. 别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
P:One economy class/business class seat, is that right?一个经济舱/商务舱座位,对吗?
O:Now you have been booked. 没问题,您已完成订位。
P:Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
O:Two hours before departure time. 起飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
【飞机客满时】
P:Then, please give me a new reservation. 那么,请帮我重新订位。
O:Sorry, this flight is full. 抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
P:What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
O:The day after tomorrow, Friday.后天,星期五。
P:That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
What is the fare?费用多少?